The paper sent to our redaction will be considered for publication if meeting the following criteria:
- It is scientific and focused on the reviews of related problems in contemporary Islamic studies. Besides, it must be original and based on the research and contributive literature review for the development of Islamic studies.
- Articles should be original, research-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- It consists of title, author’s name, institution, email address, abstract, key words, content and references.
- The title must be clear, precise and no more than 14 words.
- The author does not need to include the academic title.
- Manuscript should be typed in MS document format with Times New Roman, size 12 pts, one and a half space, A4 paper roughly 15 to 25 pages
- All submission must include 75-150 words abstract and 3-5 keywords. The abstract of research paper should contain title, purpose, method, and research finding. Meanwhile the abstract of non-research paper includes title, purpose, and discussion.
- It must be typed in Microsoft Word with RTF (Rich Text Format) or Doc. (Word Document) and sent to the redaction via email by using file attachment.
- The paper will be reviewed and edited without changing any substantial contents
- The rejected paper will be notified to the author via email.
- Bibliographical reference must be noted in bodynote and bibliography according to AL-TAZKIAH JOURNAL style.