Already have a Username/Password for JED (Journal of Enterprise and Development)? GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password? GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
A. GENERAL AUTHOR GUIDELINES
All papers submitted to the journal should be written in decent Indonesia or English. Authors for whom English is not their native language are encouraged to have their paper checked before submission for grammar and clarity. English language and copyediting services can be provided by International Science Editing and Asia Science Editing. The work should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The official language of the manuscript to be published in JED is English and/or Indonesia. The article submitted is the author’s orginal work and free of plagiarism.
All manuscripts must be submitted to JED Editorial Office by Online Submission at E-Journal portal address: http://journal.uinmataram.ac.id/index.php/jed where author register as Author and/or offered as Reviewer by online. If authors have any problems on the online submission, please contact Editorial Office at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. Manuscript Template
Title. The title should be brief, short, clear, and informative which reflect the article content. The length of the title maximum 12 words. Each word of the title should be started with a capitalized letter.
Author’s names and institution. The author’s names should be accompanied by the author’s institutions and email addresses, without any academic titles and/or job title.
Abstract. The abstract should be less than 150 words. Abstract contains clear statement of the background of the study, the purpose of the study, method, result, and implication, with no references cited.
Introduction. The introduction describes a brief background of the novelty, state of the arts, and objective (s). It should be written efficiently and supported by references. It should be written without numbers and/or pointers.
Literature Review. This section explains the theoretical framework that used in this research, a review of the previous research in the area.
Methods. This section describes the tools of analysis along with the data and their sources.
Result and Discussion. This section explains the results of the study. Data should be presented in Tables or Figures when feasible. There should be no duplication of data in Tables and Figures. The discussion should be consistent and should interpret the results clearly and concisely, and their significance, supported by the suitable literature. The discussion should show relevance between the result and the field of investigation and/or hypotheses. The discussion also should compare the result with previous research.
Conclusions. This section concludes and provides policy implications, if any, of the study.
Acknowledgment. (if any) to the person(s) or institution(s) who help the experiment should be stated.
Reference. This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred to in the manuscript. References should be the last 10-year publication with minimum 80% of the journal. References should be listed alphabetically by the author(s) last name(s) and the year of publication. We suggest authors to use reference management software like EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc., to prepare citations and the list of references.
- The authors should provide an index of subject, namely the specific terms in the manuscript. The authors should also provide the index of authors, namely the key authors of papers referred to in the manuscript. Please write the family name followed by the given name.
- Estimation result from a software package is not allowed to be directly presented in the paper. They should be presented in equations with the appropriate estimation results.
- Table format should contain only heading and contents. Please provide the top and bottom lines, along with the line(s) that separate the heading and the contents.
- Acknowledgment, if any, should be written as the foot-note of the manuscript’s title.
- The manuscript is prepared in an A-4 paper, single-sided, and single-space format. A new paragraph should start five characters from the left margin, using 12-size, Calibri (Body) font type.
- The manuscript should be in no less than 25 pages long.
- The top and bottom margins are 1 inch.
- The title is written using capital letters of 14 font size, center position.
- Subtitles are written using capital letters, started from the left margin.
- Sub of subtitles is written using capital letters only at the beginning of each word except for connecting words. They should be started from the left margin.
- References should be those of the last ten years publication unless they are key references.
- Authors are advised to use references management application for citation and referral management (such as Mendeley, Zotero, EndNote, etc).
- Citation in the foot note should be written using the family name and years of publication.
- References should be written in alphabetical order, without any number. The journal using APA style for references. They should be written using the following criteria:
For books, the format should follow the following example:
Al Arif, M. N. R. (2010). Dasar-dasar Pemasaran Bank Syariah (The Basic of Islamic Banking Marketing). Bandung: Alfabeta
For journal, the format should follow the following example:
Al Arif, M. N. R., N.D. Nachrowi., M.E. Nasution., T.M.Z. Mahmud. (2017). The Islamic Banking Spin-off: Lessons from Indonesian Islamic Banking Experiences. Journal of King Abdul Aziz: Islamic Economics. 30 (2): 117-133.
For newspaper, the format should follow the following example:
Piliang Ij. 2010 Jun 10. Demokrasi di era otonomi daerah. Kompas. Rubrik Opini: 6 (kol 1-6)
For website, the format should follow the following example:
http://www.antarajatim.com/lihat/berita/166894/jawa-timur-siap-jadi-percontohan-ekonomi-syariah-nasional , diakses pada 24 Maret 2015
For unpublished Thesis and Dissertation, the format should follow the following example:
Saptomo, Tjahjanto. 2008. “Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Investasi Publik, Pertumbuhan Investasi Swasta, dan Pertumbuhan Penduduk Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Kota Semarang Periode 1992-2006”. Tesis tidak Diterbitkan. Program Pascasarjana Universitas Diponegoro
B. Guideline for Online Submission
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: http://journal.uinmataram.ac.id/index.php/jed
Author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Al-Iqtishad journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at anytime by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes status of manuscript review and editorial process.
C. Publication Fees
JED is the Open Access Journal, there are no submission fee for the article that submitted in the JED.