Need username or password? REGISTRATION
Already have username or password? LOGIN
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
A. GENERAL AUTHOR GUIDELINES
All papers submitted to the journal must be written in decent English (British and American are acceptable). Authors for whom English is not their native language are encouraged to have their papers checked before submission for grammar and clarity. The work should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The official language of the manuscript to be published in JED is English. The submitted article is the author’s original work and free of plagiarism.
All manuscripts must be submitted to JED Editorial Office by Online Submission at E-Journal portal address: http://journal.uinmataram.ac.id/index.php/jed where author register as Author and/or offered as Reviewer by online. If authors have any problems with the online submission, please contact Editorial Office at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. MANUSCRIPT TEMPLATE
Manuscript template can be downloaded HERE
TITLE. The title should be brief, short, clear, and informative which reflects the article content.
AUTHORS' NAMES. The authors' names should be accompanied by the authors' affiliations (university/ institution, country) and corresponding email without any academic titles and/or job titles.
ABSTRACT. The abstract should be less than 250 words. The structured abstract contains purpose, method, result, and novelty with no references cited.
INTRODUCTION. The introduction describes a brief background of the study, previous studies, and objective(s). It should be written efficiently and supported by references. It should be written without numbers and/ or pointers.
METHOD. This section describes the tools of analysis along with the data and their sources.
Hypotheses development (if applicable). All studies testing hypotheses must include a hypotheses development.
RESULT AND DISCUSSION. This section explains the results of the study. Data should be presented in Tables or Figures when feasible. There should be no duplication of data in Tables and Figures. The discussion should be consistent and should interpret the results clearly and concisely, and their significance, supported by the suitable literature. This section also shows relevance between the result and the field of investigation and/ or hypotheses.
CONCLUSION. This section concludes the study and provides, if any, practical or social implications.
REFERENCES. This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred to in the manuscript. References should be listed alphabetically by the author(s) last name(s) and the year of publication. The authors MUST use reference management software like Mendeley or Zotero to prepare citations and the list of references.
- The manuscript is prepared in an A4 paper, 1 space format with 6pt after each paragraph, and using a 10-size Cambria font type within the manuscript.
- The manuscript should contain 4,000 - 6,000 words (including authors' identities, figures, tables, and references).
- The title is written using capital letters only for the first letter.
- The heading is written using capital letters, starting from the left margin.
- The subheading is written using capital letters only at the beginning of each word except for connecting words. They should be started from the left margin.
- The sub of subheading is written in Italic format using capital letters only at the beginning of each word except for connecting words. They should be started from the left margin.
- The minimum number of references is 20 sources.
- Citation in the body notes should be written using the family name and years of publication.
- References should be written in alphabetical order, without any number. The journal uses American Psychological Association (APA) 7th edition style for references.
C. GUIDELINE FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION
The author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: http://journal.uinmataram.ac.id/index.php/jed
The author should fulfill the form as detailed as possible where the star-marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, the Author clicks on the “Register” button to proceed with the registration. Therefore, the author is brought to an online author submission interface where author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on ’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in the online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: the author must check-mark on the 'submission requirement' checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click the Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detailed author's metadata should be entered including the marked corresponding author. After that, the manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and pasting it in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary files should be uploaded (if any). Therefore, click on the Browse button, choose the files, and then click on the Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: The author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to the Journal of Enterprise and Development (JED), click the Finish Submission button after the document is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgment by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes the status of the manuscript review and editorial process.