All articles must be submitted by clicking <<Submission Online>> or visiting link: http://journal.uinmataram.ac.id/index.php/schemata/about/submissions. Where the author registers as an Author and / or is offered as an online Reviewer. If the author has problems regarding online submissions, please contact the Editorial Team at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, CC: email@example.com
Articles must be prepared in accordance with the following author guidelines in the MS Word (.docx, .docs, .RTF) article template. Article templates can be accessed at: Schemata Article Template
Each paper submitted independently was reviewed by at least two peer reviewers (Double-blind). Decisions for publication, amendments or rejection are based on their reports / recommendations. If two or more reviewers consider the article not suitable for publication in this journal, a statement explaining the basis of the decision will be sent to the author within three months after the date of submission.
Articles sent back to the authors for revision must be returned to the editor without delay. The revised article can be sent via the Online Submission Interface (http://journal.uinmataram.ac.id/index.php/schemata). Revised articles returned more than three months will be considered as new submissions.
ARTICLE DDRAWING BACK
Authors are not permitted to withdraw articles submitted during the review process, because such withdrawals are a waste of valuable resources so editors and reviewers spend a lot of time processing the submitted manuscripts. The withdrawal can be in the form of a direct request or without confirmation where the author does not submit revised articles. For this situation, the author and affiliates will be blacklisted to be published in this journal.
PLAGIARISM AND GRAMMAR CHECKS
The editor will carry out a plagiarism check using the exploration of Google Scholars, Turnitin, and Grammarly Premium for articles submitted before sending to the examiner. We do not process traced content. If an article has more than 15% plagiarism based on Google Scholar and Grammarly Premium examination results, we will resubmit the article to the author for revision of the traced content.
SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION FEES
Schemata does not charge authors for submitting, processing and publishing articles. All article publishing processes are free of charge. Readers can read and download full text articles for free.
The author must first register as an Author and / or be offered as a Reviewer through the following address: http://journal.uinmataram.ac.id/index.php/schemata/about/submissions. The author must complete the form in as much detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all the textbox forms are filled in, the author clicks the "Register" button to continue registration. Therefore, the author is taken to the author's online delivery interface where the writer must click on "New Submission". In the Start a New Submission section, click 'Click Here': to go to the first step of the five-step submission process. Here are five steps in the online shipping process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate journal section, the Original Research Article, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, the author must put a check mark on the shipping checklist.
- Step 2 - Uploading the Submission: To upload the article to this journal, click Browse for the Upload submission item item and select the article document file to submit, then click the Upload button.
- Step 3 - Entering Submission’s Metadata (Entering Submission Metadata): In this step, the author's metadata details must be included including the appropriate author. After that, the article title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and pasting it in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 - Uploading Supplementary Files: Additional files must be uploaded including the Covering / Submission Letter, and the Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click the Browse button, select the file, then click the Upload button.
- Step 5 - Confirming the Submission: The author must examine the documents uploaded in this step. To submit articles to the Schemata journal, click the Finish Submission button after the documents are correct. Corresponding author or writer.
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Manuscript Template, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.