Sangkép: Jurnal Kajian Sosial Keagamaan is enlisted in Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia (Indonesia Science Institution) p-ISSN 2654-6612 and e-ISSN 2656-0798. Sangkép: Jurnal Kajian Sosial Keagamaan has been ISJD Neo-, Google Scholar-, Garuda- and Moraref- indexed. It is published per semester on January-June and July-December by Department of Religious Sociology of Faculty of Ushuluddin and Religious Study of Universitas Islam Negeri Mataram.
Sangkép: Jurnal Kajian Sosial Keagamaan Sangkep: Journal of Social Religious Studies focuses on contemporary religious social issues in Indonesia, related to religious sociology, religion and local wisdom, religion and media, religion and tourism, religion and community empowerment, religion and social-economic-politics and other actual issues relevant to the focus and scope of journal.
The manuscript submitted should focus on contemporary religious social issues in Indonesia:
- This article is the original article or review article
- It is the author’s original work rather than plagiarism
- The article has not been published or is not in the process to be sent to other journal.
- Abstract is written in English and Indonesian, maximally 150-200 words respectively.
- The article’s length is 4,000-7,000 words
- The article is typed in MS-Word file format and using Sangkep template that can be downloaded here.
- The reference is organized referring to APA Style
- The resource author uses body note
- Sangkép does not impose any fee to the author on their article publication.