Every author who wishes to join the El-‘Umdah Journal in the study of the Qur'an and Tafsir, must fulfill and follow the code of ethics of the publication, namely:
- For writers who will publish their scientific work on El-Umdah it is appropriate to comply with the code of ethics of publication. The publication must prioritize two points namely honesty and scientific.
- Scientific writers: writing can be scientifically justified
- Honesty of the writer: what the writer does must be consistent, objective and do not contain plagiarism.
- Authors must uphold scientific behavior, understand the advantages and risks of published articles.
- Articles published must be free from counterfeiting and plagiarism.
- The author must include adequate quotations in all statements, ideas and data that do not belong to his research.
- Articles published must be consistent or relevant to the focus and scope of the El-'Umdah journal that deals with the Science of the Koran and Interpretation or with integrated-interconnected approaches so that research can develop and be able to answer current problems. The ease of providing a quick solution in responding to this problem is also very much needed by the general public for example through the study of maudhui (thematic) interpretations which directly presents at one discussion at the same time providing conclusions or solutions based on scientific discipline namely the Qur'an and commentaries. Not only that, the development of research in the study of al-Qur'an and Tafsir can also be investigated in the Western world, which many produce al-Qur'an studies and Tafsir. It is very important to examine Western studies of the Qur'an and Tafsir which have an orientation on scientific development.