SPIN: Jurnal Kimia & Pendidikan Kimia with registered numbers P-ISSN 2580-2623 is a peer-reviewed journal, available in print and online and published twice a year. The code of conduct is designed to provide a set of minimum standards to which all parties involved are expected to adhere. It applies for those who involved in publication of articles, including the author, the editor in chief, the editorial board, the reviewers, and the journal manager/ publisher. This statement is based on Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)’s.
1. The entry script shall be the responsibility of the editor to review thoroughly, transparently, objectively and fairly. The editor also has the authority to decide whether or not a text is to be published, subject to the board meeting. The editorial board's policies and various applicable laws on copyright, good name and plagiarism are absolute and inviolable.
2. The editor is responsible for providing information regarding the terms and guidelines for writing clearly and easily accessible to potential authors.
3. The editor must also ensure that all manuscripts can be reviewed by the reviewers and all the requirements are read clearly.
4. The editor must be objective, impartial, and honest in editing the manuscripts, regardless of gender, business side, ethnicity, religion, race, inter-group, and author's citizenship.
5. The editor and editorial team are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the authors and are prohibited from disclosing any information about the submitted manuscript or articles except with the authors’ permission.
6. The entry text shall be the responsibility of the editor and editorial team and shall not be misused, either wholly or partly for personal gain. Unpublished manuscripts will be returned to the authors.
1. The reviewer is responsible for giving various considerations and recommendations that are clear, measurable and comprehensive. The reviewer must respond to the manuscript within a specified time (4 weeks).
2. Reviewers must be honest, objective, unbiased, independent, and only in favor of scientific truth. The process of reviewing the manuscript is conducted professionally regardless of gender, business side, ethnicity, religion, race, inter-group, and author's citizenship
3. Reviewers shall ensure that references and script quotations are appropriate and accountable.
4. Reviewers are required to always maintain the confidentiality of script-related information and authors for personal gain.
1. The author is responsible for the manuscript submitted to the SPIN: Jurnal Kimia & Pendidikan Kimia and declares that the manuscript is the correct manuscript as the result of his/her own research or his/her thought, original as his/her own work and does not manipulate data, honestly and freely plagiarism.
2. The author should inform that the manuscript is a script that has never been submitted / submitted to the publisher of another journal / publication. If there is any redundancy in the submission of a manuscript to another publisher, then the editor will reject the submitted manuscript.
3. The author shall indicate quotations and references obtained from the work of others and may not alter or alter the source.
4. The author will not object if the script is edited without changing the substance or main idea of writing.
5. the author must understand the ethics of scientific publications above to avoid any conflict of interest with other parties, so the script can be processed smoothly and safely.
Journal Manager / Publisher Ethics
1. The journal manager / publisher is responsible for publishing articles after going through the process of editing, peer review, layout in accordance with the rules of publishing Scientific Journal.
2. The Journal manager/ publisher is responsible for ensuring academic freedom for editors and reviewers in performing their duties.
3. The Journal manager/ publisher is responsible for maintaining privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, and editorial freedom